1. Go to www.facebook.com. If you already have a personal account, skip to step 3!
2. You’ll need to create a personal account before you can get busy making a page. Get started by filling out the info on the screen. (Note to newbies: a personal account profile is NOT the same as a facebook page! Editing your personal account will not change your facebook page, and vice versa.)
3. Now, log into your new (or old) facebook account, and copy and paste: http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php into the URL box.
4. Assuming you’re a “Brand, product, or organization,” check off that box. When the pop-up menu appears, select “Non-Profit.”
5. Now come up with a fitting name for your page, and type it into the Page Name box (not too tricky…)
6. Check off the box that says “I’m the official rep…” and click “Create Official Page.”
7. Now all that’s left is personalizing your page — adding a picture, describing your org, sharing news, etc.
8. Voila! You’re now the proud new owner of a Facebook page. Whenever you want to access it, just log into your personal account and click on the “Ads and Pages” button on the left hand side of the screen (make sure you’re on the home page!)