If you're in the nonprofit technology community, there's simply no denying the awesomeness of John Haydon. A frequent contributor to SocialBrite (one of my favorite blogs), he's a nonprofit technology consultant who frequently rolls out simple, practical, how-to articles and thought-provoking commentaries on the industry. I find so much of what he posts worthy of our Twitter stream that I decided to compile my favorite how-to articles from the past year for you. Enjoy!
- How to create Facebook Timeline covers for your nonprofit (template included)
- The new Facebook Insights explained in plain Engish
- An introduction to using Facebook Ads for your nonprofit
- Three things you should do with your Nonprofit Page on Google Plus
- How to create a Google Plus Business Page (video)
- What are Google Circles and how do I use them?