Today, I'm presenting a session on how nonprofits can use Pinterest at the Foundation Center in Washington, D.C. In case you can't make it, I've embedded the presentation below! Topics include:
- What is Pinterest?
- Why should I care?
- How does it work?
- How to promote
- How to measure success
Some additional resources on Pinterest:
- 13 nonprofit Pinterest board ideas (the examples from the presentation)
- Infographic on Pinterest use from wishpond
- How to use Reachli to track your Pinterest posts
- Bite-sized social strategy: Pinterest
- Steal these 42 creative Pinterest ideas for nonprofits from FrogLoop
- Pinterest tweaks its new look, improves search and brings features like Pinned From and Mentions back from Mashable (added 4/26/13)