Google+, LinkedIn, and Tumblr are three sites organizations tend to put on the back burners of their social strategies, for a variety of reasons. But each has great potential.
Here are some resources to help you learn more about, and harness the power of, these less-talked-about platforms:
- How to increase LinkedIn engagement (Infographic)
- Your nonprofit can do more on LinkedIn than you think
- 5 simple and best practices to become an influencer on Google Plus
- 13 Google+ tools to improve your marketing
- Why marketers can't afford to ignore Tumblr (great stats in here)
Of course, no matter what platform you're using, measurement is key. Here are some handy new resources to help you get the most out of your efforts: