What is Pinterest?
Pinterest is a visually-driven site where people share collections of things they like. They create “boards” (categories) of “pins” (items/photos/etc.).
- Look at this infographic.
- Pinterest is now the third most popular social network after Facebook and Twitter.
General Pinterest strategy: Gorgeous content
- Be beautiful!
- If you pin videos from YouTube, make sure your default video thumbnails are eye-catching.
- Use good descriptions to aid in searching.
- Have more stories than photos? Take a page out of the Wall Street Journal's handbook.
What’s your top Pinterest tip?
Image credit: thesmellofsunscreen on Tumblr