Ran across this video on how mobile technologies exploded in 2010. Reminds me a lot of the Socialnomics videos. There are some pretty startling statistics in here:
- 5 billion apps were downloaded in 2010
- Twitter saw a 347% growth in mobile usage in 2010
- There are now 200 million mobile Facebook users
- There are 100 million YouTube videos played on mobile devices every DAY
- 76 percent of adults use their cell phone to take photos
- U.S. teens send an average of 3,339 texts per month
What stats startled you the most?